- 1 BOARD
- 1 PAIR OF WAKEBOARD-STYLE BOOTS
- 1 ROTATION SYSTEM – (composed of specific plastic bearing balls in order to avoid corrosion, utilises a self-cleaning system using water pressure which allows the rejection of sand in the hose)
- 2 SMALL HOSES – with handles and nozzles attached to the arms by a velcro system
- 1 LARGE HOSE – provides pressurised water from the PWC to the Flyboard unit
- 1 180° ELBOW – reverses the PWC water outlet
- 1 NOZZLE – connects to the large hose
- 1 QUICK CLIP – for an easy uncoupling between the Flyboard and the PWC
- 1 ADAPTOR For an easy uncoupling between the 180° ELBOW and the PWC
NEW For 2013 – Flyboard Kit
Pro-rider version included: the hand stabilizers can be removed and replaced by a plug (utilization recommended after 50h of practice).
- New quick engagement system for an easier elbow set up.
- Removable pivotal system.
- New board more resistant and new design allowing a 5km/h gain in speed and a better handling when performing submarine figures.
- Nozzles bearing included in the nozzles and circlips more resistant.
- Hand hoses more resistant and equipped with smooth handles.
- Hand support cover reinforced.
- New pearly white supply hose coated with a transparent polish.
- New nozzles equipped with a roofline to optimize the water penetration.
Electronic management kit
- 1 RIGHT HAND TRIGGER – sends a signal to an electronic card in the PWC
- 1 LEFT HAND COMODO – start/stop and Emergency stop
- 1 ELECTRIC CABLE – links with the electronic card
- 1 ROTATION SYSTEM – composed of specific plastic bearing balls which allows the rotation of the thread inside the hose
- 1 ELECTRONIC SYSTEM – composed of a learning mode which manages power
- 1 ELECTRIC BEAM – connects the PWC (start/stop, cut out box)
- 1 ELECTRICAL MOTOR – inside the electric box
- 1 ACCELERATOR CABLE – different according to the PWC model which links the electrical motor and throttle body
Quick Nozzle Adaptor
- 1 ADAPTOR – different adaptors provided according to the PWC model which allows adaptation between PWC and the nozzle
New for 2013 – EMK
- Steel cable integrated to the sheath.
- New swivel connector allowing the Flyboard rotation and disconnection.
- Electronic Kit delivered already assembled (stabilizers, elbow…).
- New throttle adapted to the Pro-Rider version.
- KAE option allowing the EMK adaptation to the electronic command jet-ski last models (Seadoo & Yamaha).
- New box watertight at 100%.
- Steel box support inclined in order to avoid water stagnation. No more bearing at the end of the elbow.
- Steel paste modification in order to reduce the acceleration cable use (KAE option).
- The Flyboard is compatible with all brands of PWC with a minimum of 100HP – (150HP recommended).
- All purchasers of the Flyboard are required to complete a course on how to operate the Flyboard.